IOSH Working Safely 1 day
Who Should Attend?
People at any level, in any sector, needing grounding in the essentials of health and safety.
The IOSH Working Safely course is made up of the following modules:
- Module 1. Introducing working safely
- Module 2. Defining hazard and risk
- Module 3. Identifying common hazards
- Module 4. Improving safety performance
At the end of the training participants will:
- Understand why they must ‘work safely’
- Understand the difference between hazards & risks
- Understand hazard identification
- Appreciate and improve upon safety performance within the workplace
- Hold a CSCS recognised health & safety certification.
What You Need
An understanding of spoken and written English.