With many of our clients having responsibility for managing health and safety across multiple facilities, Project Health & Safety Services have developed a Facilities Management Safety Pack.
The PHSS FM Safety Pack provides building staff with written guidance, document templates and inspection forms specific to a number of areas crucial to successful building management. Our FM Safety Pack consists of the following key documents:
• Emergency Response flow chart templates
• Asbestos Register/Inspection forms
Planned Preventive Maintenance
• Essential equipment maintenance regime
• PPM tracker
• Work Record card to record job progress
• PAT Testing Guidance and Equipment Register
Control of Contractors
• Building Induction Template
• Contractor Sign in Sheets including key building risks
• Building Layout templates for evacuation planning and identifying key building risks
• Control of Contractors Guidance Work Permits
Warehousing / Storage
• Traffic Management template
• FLT Inspection forms
General Building Management
• First Aid Risk Assessment
• Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans (PEEPS)
• Expectant Mothers/ Young Persons Risk Assessments
• Policy Templates
Working at Height (WAH)
• Ladder Inspection form
• Ladder Register
• Guidance on WAH
• Toolbox Talks.
The PHSS FM Safety Pack also has the option to include General Risk Assessments and Method Statements for building activities such as salting/gritting, grass cutting, working with the public and working at height.
We can further offer training to building managers to help them implement the FM Safety Pack within their own facility.
To discuss our Facilities Management Safety Pack in more detail, contact us on 01698 533 633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org